Alagnak River Fishing Lodge
The Alagnak River is famous as one of the finest sport fishing rivers in Alaska! Fish for all five species of Pacific salmon just miles from the saltwater. Wild fish and limited access due to being surrounded by undeveloped wilderness, this fishing lodge on the Alagnak River checks all of the boxes.
- The Alagnak River is accessible only by float plane, so there are relatively few fishermen.
- The twice daily tides deliver the fish close to the lodge.
- With only two guests per guide, each guest receives a lot of individual attention and assistance.
- The lodge can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
- High quality meals are professionally prepared and served buffet style three times daily.
- If you’re the adventurous sort, optional fly outs offer you a wider variety of wonderful fishing and wilderness experiences.