This is a fly-out lodge and guests utilize three different airplanes to access the many different fishing locations. Jet boats stashed at various locations within our 150 mile operating radius, rafts that your guide can pack into small remote streams, as well as a fleet of jet boats that sit in front of the lodge ready to fish their home waters. This gives you the guest the option of a dynamic trip with the ability to fish new watershed each day. The main thing that separates this fishing program from others is the fact that you design your own trips. There isn’t any set destination list – we make recommendations based on your goals and desires and you make the decision where you want to go the next day!
The opportunities and amount of water to fish from this lodge are nearly endless.
- Prime location on the Naknek River and easy to travel to from Anchorage, Alaska.
- Top of the line, well maintained planes, jet boats, gear and guides.
- Daily fly-outs to many rivers located in and around Katmai National Park and the Alaskan Peninsula.
- Hiking, wildlife viewing, flight-seeing to famous Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park. Salmon will be jumping over the falls while bears are standing in the river trying to catch them!
This lodge runs some really good corporate fishing retreats.
- Book out the entire lodge.
- Holds up to 20 people.
- Corporate bookings must be done way in advance. Contact us to get started.
Also available for the more hardcore anglers is a hike-and-fish program.
This outfitter has access to and the ability to offer many hike in trips to lesser known rivers in Alaska. These trips are limited to the athletic hard core angler and can be arranged with communication between outfitter and guide before your trip.
Additional, Non-fishing Activities
Hiking, wildlife viewing, flight-seeing to famous Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park. Salmon will be jumping over the falls while bears are standing in the river trying to catch them!
You’ve seen pictures of Alaska’s enormous brown bears lumbering over tide flats, feasting on salmon, nurturing frisky cubs. Many travelers come to Alaska expecting to see them. But the fact is, very few will. These coastal grizzlies live in the remote reaches of Katmai National Park, far from any cruise ship or tour bus route. Few visitors to Alaska are fortunate to get to the heart of brown bear country, and certainly not the way we do, on the ground in very small groups, as up close and personal as you’ll ever safely get with wild bears!
There are no reviews yet.