The Streamlight Syclone is an ultra-compact worklight with cool white LEDs and 90 CRI LEDs with Streamlights Color-Rite Technology each with high, medium, and low modes. Spot with cool white LEDs with bright white light. The high mode is 400 lumens with a 141 meter beam and 2 hour runtime, medium is 200 lumens with a 95 meter beam and 4.5 hour runtime, and low is 100 lumens with a 72 meter beam and 9.5 hour runtime. The 90 CRI LEDs give a flood light with Color-Rite Technology. The high modes is 300 lumens with a 48 meter beam and 2 hour runtime, medium is 150 lumens with a 35 meter beam and 4 hour runtime, and low is 75 lumens with a 24 meter beam and 8 hour runtime. The head swivels 360 degrees to aim the beam where you need it and is adjustable with one hand. It features a magnetic base and stowable hang hook. The Syclone has a tough thermoplastic construction with a chemical resistant lens that withstands most common automotive chemicals. It is IPX4 water-resistant and 2 meter impact resistance tested. The USB rechargeable lithium polymer batter recharges in 4.5 hours.
- 400 lumens white light on high
- 9.5 hour runtime on low
- Hangs, sticks, stands and rotates for versatile lighting anywhere
- Perfect for a confined space and travels well
- CRI LED indicators provide color recognition for auto paint applications and wires
- USB rechargeable resulting in low operating costs
- Built-in charge indicator