The Quantum Tour S3 PT has a boatload of Performance Tuned features that serve the most serious anglers. This reel features a high 6.1:1 gear ratio that retrieves 27-inches of line per turn with 8 anti-corrosion bearings, 2 high-speed bearings, and 1 roller bearing. The Micro-Adjust Adjustable Centrifugal System 4.0 allows you to dial in the exact amount of braking force required. The brake weights disengage at low spool RPM so you get that extra few feet of casting or pitching distance. The multi-drag disk design combines carbon washers and ceramic washers to provide superior stopping power, lockdown, consistency, and smoothness. Max drag is 25-pounds. The continuous anti-reverse clutch is made from stainless steel to withstand bone jarring hooksets without any backward spool movement. The pinion gear is held in place by 2 ball bearings, eliminating friction and contact with the spool shaft during casting. Hot Sauce lubrication also helps to lower friction throughout the reel. Several coatings protect the reel from the effects of saltwater even in the harshest of conditions. The aluminum x-frame is sturdy and lightweight; it holds gears and bearings in perfect alignment for optimum performance for both cast and retrieve. A carbon fiber 95mm handle makes for an incredibly strong handle with oversized EVA knobs to provide extra winching power. Sapphire tension washers support a micro-polished spool shaft to give greater casting control and distance with less effort. The gull-wing side cover gives you convenient access to the spool and is tethered to the frame so you never need to worry about dropping it. An oversized 35.5 mm spool made from high-quality lightweight aluminum is fitted into a low profile 100 size frame. It has a mono capacity of 170-yards of 12-pound tested line and a braid capacity of 210-yards of 30-pound line. Right-hand retrieve. The Tour S3 PT makes the most of advancing technology to bring you a performance reel you can trust to last.
- This baitcast reel has a 6.1:1 gear ratio and retrieves 27-inches of line per turn; features 10+1 high speed bearings and a right-handed retrieve
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum x-frame construction is coated to protect against saltwater; lower profile cover fits perfectly and comfortably in your hand
- Oversized spool design yields higher retrieve speeds and can accelerate faster for effortless casting performance; sapphire jeweled spool tension washer makes it super smooth and provides more control
- Friction is eliminated with a clever design holding the pinion gear in place; the addition of the famous Quantum Hot Sauce lubrication means lower friction and a longer life for the reel
- Micro-Adjust Adjustable Centrifugal System 4.0 makes it easy to make precise adjustments to the amount of braking force; ceramic carbon drag system balances smoothness with power with a max drag of 25-pounds
- Zero Friction Design
- Aluminum X-Frame