The CJRB Mangrove Flipper Pocket Knife features an elegant drop point style blade with a stone wash finish. The blade is crafted with durable D2 steel for practical everyday use. Blade length is 3.53 inches and the overall knife length is 8.25 inches. This pocket knife is equipped with a liner lock mechanism to keep the blade firmly in place while in use. The flipper mechanism with the ceramic ball bearing pivot assembly allows you open or close the knife safely with only one hand. To improve grip, the handle material is contour pattern textured G10. A steel clip is attached to one side of the handle so you can carry the knife conveniently in your pocket. The Mangrove Flipper Pocket Knife offers a sleek silhouette and is built for long-lasting edge retention.
- Equipped with a flipper opening mechanism to allow you to open the knife safely with either hand
- The elegant drop point style blade is crafted with durable D2 steel; blade measures 3.53 inches long
- Liner lock keeps the blade firmly in place while in use; overall knife length is 8.25 inches
- Handle material consists of contour pattern textured G10 to improve grip and prevent slipping
- A steel clip is attached to the handle so you can carry the knife conveniently in your pocket or on a belt