Whether you’re backpacking, mountain biking, skiing, or canoeing, the AMK Ultralight and Watertight .9 Medical Kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. You’ll travel light and fast with this waterproof first aid kit, designed for multi-sport trips of 1-4 days with 1-4 people. The kit features two layers of rugged waterproofing protection, keeping the contents safe and dry even in the most extreme elements. Ideal for ultralight hiking, this kit lets you keep weight to a minimum, as it weighs less than 8 oz., while still being prepared. The Ultralight and Watertight .9 is stocked with first aid essentials to treat common outdoor injuries, as well as emergency supplies to provide trauma care for bleeding, fractures, and sprains. Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals and multi-sport athletes, this kit can be counted on to perform no matter how intense the adventure and the elements.
- Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- 2-Stage Waterproof Bag: 100 percent waterproof DryFlex inner bags and water-resistant outer bag and durable water repellent finish
- Trauma Supplies: Stop bleeding with the trauma pad; Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage
- Treatment for Wounds and Illnesses: Clean and close wounds with an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive; Manage pain and allergies with medicince
- Emergency Gear Repairs: Repair gear quickly on-the-go using the included safety pins and a mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop
- Blister Protection: Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters