All it takes is a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook to bring a day in the woods or on the water to an abrupt halt. Specifically designed to meet the needs of sportsmen, the AMK Sportsman 100 Medical Kit contains enough first aid supplies to treat you and a friend for one to two days. Add this waterproof first aid kit to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment for a portable first aid kit you can count on. This medical bag packs quality contents like moleskin, medications, bandages, and a trauma pad into a compact dry bag so youre prepared to treat common injuries and illnesses with a wilderness first aid kit that sets the standards in backcountry care. Whether youre looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a compact first aid kit for your vehicle, with the Sportsman Series you can have confidence youre prepared when accidents occur.
- Includes: Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide
- 2-Stage Waterproof Bag
- Trauma Supplies: Stop bleeding with the trauma pad; Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage
- Backcountry Wound Care: Clean and close wounds using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, medical tape, and more hospital-quality supplies
- Blister Prevention and Protection: Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin; 14 die-cut pieces shaped to fit common problem areas
- Bug Removal and Bite Relief: Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps
- After Bite wipes take the sting out of insect bites, treat minor allergic reactions with diphenhydramine