Alaska Wilderness Trip
On this Alaska wilderness trip, you’ll explore ragged mountain peaks to the lush valley floors, this is the true wilds of Alaska and as such be prepared to see an endless variety of wildlife, including the brown bear in their natural environment. If you’re looking for an adventure of a lifetime, regardless of whether you are an experienced or a novice wilderness traveler, here’s your chance to fulfill that dream. Strapping on your backpack and heading out cross-country, camping as you go is absolutely one of the most authentic ways to see the unexplored Alaska.
This Fully Customizable Alaska Wilderness Trip Includes:
- Remote access to the Alaskan wilderness.
- Air transportation to and from your wilderness destination.
- The ability to choose multiple activities – hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, paddling.
- Guide (minimum 4:1 client to guide ratio). *There is an unguided option as well.
- All food and camp amenities (including cooking equipment and eating utensils).
- Backpacking tents.
- Incredible scenery and wildlife.
- You’re welcome to bring your own gear if you wish.