La Pescadora Lodge
The low cost world class permit fishing is the main reasons you would plan a trip at this fly fishing lodge in Ascension Bay. The second reason would be the chance at your Caribbean Super Slam (tarpon, bonefish, snook and permit in one day of fishing). There aren’t many places where that can be accomplished.
- Some of the best permit fishing in the world
- Also fish for tarpon, bonefish, and snook
- Amazing meals prepared with a Mayan and Caribbean influence
- Beachside, private lodge, comfortable cabins, hot showers with full amenities, including wi-fi
- Other activities include bird watching, snorkeling, exploring Mayan ruins, beachcombing, and just plain relaxing
We’re looking forward to helping you book a great fishing trip.
Call us at (208) 991-4868
I’m by no means an expert fly fisherman. I can cast pretty well, but not great. Jose and his guides were able to get me many shots at permit. I slayed the bonefish and I will be back for my permit. My advice to you, “don’t trout set!”
I have accomplished many grand and super slams with Jose as my guide and absolutely love fishing with he and his guides.