King Salmon Lodge
This is a great, two to ten day, all inclusive fly fishing trip based out of the King Salmon Lodge in King Salmon, Alaska.
This all inclusive fishing lodge is located on the world famous Naknek River in the Bristol Bay region of Southwest Alaska and close to Katmai National Park. The fishing in this area is truly epic! You may expect fishing and wildlife viewing of your dreams with five species of salmon, trophy rainbow, grayling, arctic char and northern pike as well as native birds, moose, lynx, fox and brown bear.
Mid-June through September 7th – $895 per angler per day, all-inclusive
After September 7th (rainbow season) – $825 per angler per day, all-inclusive
- 2 – 10 days fishng
- Boat, guide (3 anglers per guide, but a party of two can request their own boat)
- All meals and standard accommodations
- Liquor (up to $35 per day, but more can be purchased)
- Fish Processing
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Charter Airfare to and from King Salmon, Alaska
- Fishing License
- Staff gratuities. *They work hard for you, so please be generous.
Food and Lodging
King Salmon Lodge has 18 modern, comfortable rooms with private baths, two suites and seven guest cabins. as well as Wi-Fi. It also comes with professional fishing guides, on-site float plane operations, commercial-grade fish packaging and airport shuttle.
There are three meals per day. A hot breakfast in the morning, a packed lunch for the day out on river, and a well prepared home cooked dinner.
Suggested Gear List
- Fleece tops and bottoms to wear under waders
- Polypropylene long underwear
- Vest or warm jacket to wear under rain gear and/or waders
- Warm socks – several pairs
- Warm fishing hat
- Warm fishing gloves
- Rainwear – Gore-Tex and other breathable shells are best
- Waders and Wading Boots – felt soles are no longer legal in Alaska – studs are not necessary (Outfitter does have if client doesn’t)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Film or memory cards and extra batteries
- Sun block
- Bug repellant
- Head net
- Bag for carrying your gear on boat dry bags are best
The King Salmon Lodge is your destination venue for conferences, corporate meetings, private groups and special events, and team building. The lodge comfortably accommodates up to 45 guests. Meeting space accommodates 75 attendees. In house services include high speed DSL internet, video projectors and screens, conference phone system, audio system, wireless microphones and lectern. Private VIP lounge is available for up to 30 guests with menu planning and beverage service.
Bear Viewing at Katmai National Park is Available
You’ve seen pictures of Alaska’s enormous brown bears lumbering over tide flats, feasting on salmon, nurturing frisky cubs. Many travelers come to Alaska expecting to see them. But the fact is, very few will. These coastal grizzlies live in the remote reaches of Katmai National Park, far from any cruise ship or tour bus route. Few visitors to Alaska are fortunate to get to the heart of brown bear country, and certainly not the way we do, on the ground in very small groups, as up close and personal as you’ll ever safely get with wild bears!