Fly fishing the White River and North Fork River, in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas with Wilkinson Outdoor Adventures can result in the trophy trout of a lifetime.
Clint Wilkinson has personally selected his team of professional fishing guides. They are able to cater to the individual angler and well as group and corporate trips. Their knowledge, respect and love of these rivers guarantees the client a safe, productive and memorable fly fish experience.
World Class Fly Fishing
- Four Species of Trout: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Bonneville Cutthroat, Finespot Cutthroat, and Brook Trout.
- Difficulty: Beginner to Advanced. This Arkansas fly fishing guide will show you a great time no matter your skill level.
- Lodging: Located in the heart of the Ozarks, the fishing lodge sits on the banks of a river that is world-famous or trout fishing, within view of “The Narrows”.
Year-Round Fly Fishing
- Late November through early March – Streamer fishing is the best option.
- March through May – Caddis flies begin to hatch. This is an excellent time of year for both novice and experienced anglers to catch not only lots of fish but trophy fish as well on dries and nymph imitations.
- June through September – The most exciting fly fishing is from June through September, as there are LOTS of terrestrial insects. Grasshoppers, cicadas, beetles, dragonflies and even tarantulas become important food sources for trout and they concentrate along the banks. Sometimes Chernobyl Ants can work well.
Two Famous Rivers to Fish
Or call us at: (208) 818-0307
Stay in Our Fishing Lodge
We are located in the heart of the Ozarks on a peaceful country road near Cotter Arkansas. Our property provides 475 feet of frontage on a river world famous for trout fishing. Our riverbank is great for fly-fishing. Via the river, we are just 8 ½ miles downstream from Bull Shoals Dam, about 2 miles down from White Hole and 3 miles up from Wildcat Shoals. The Narrows is actually within view from our bank. We are situated in a prime spot for fishing for huge brown as well as large rainbow and stockers.
Our flexible accommodations are nestled by the waters’ edge with a view of majestic bluffs and clear trout waters. We also have lots of comfortable deck space with outdoor dining options. Our lodge has three levels, each self-contained with the modern conveniences we’ve all become accustomed to, including separate central heat and air units for each floor. We have rewired the lodge to provide ceiling fans and modern lighting. Each level has a private deck, but there are two community decks available, which are down by the water. Our guests can share them or if someone wishes to use the community deck for a special event, they may do so by renting the whole lodge for the minimum stay and paying a nominal refuse fee.