This is a South American Fishing Adventure in Bolivia.
Adventure Fishing for Golden Dorado in Bolivia is an experience only for the most die-hard fly fisherman, but for those willing, it will change you!
Here are some highlights from this fishing trip:
- This trip is definitely not for the faint of heart, you will need an adventurous spirit for this one.
- The water levels on this river allow for it to be fished by either wading or drifting, and there are plenty of opportunities to do some sight casting.
- There are 2 Adventures that are offered: An 8 day with 6.5 days fishing and a 10 day with 8 days fishing.
- Golden Dorado are the primary target species, but you will also catch muturo, pacu, sabalo, surubi, Silver Dorado, and yatorana.
- The season runs June-October. Prime months are August- October due to water levels and clarity.