Estancia Laguna Verde
The rumors are true. Jurassic Lake in Argentina produces huge rainbow trout.
It looks like saltwater, but it is teaming with small scuds and massive rainbow trout below the surface, and they are caught on a regular basis by our anglers.
The Barrancoso River is a typical mountain freestone river, with clear water and big boulders holding gorgeous trout in its beautiful pools, pocket water, flats and runs. You will also have access to Moro Creek and over 12 smaller lakes and lagoons. This outfitter is the obvious choice for serious anglers looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime. Come sometime between November through Mid-January because the big fish will be stacking up near the mouth of the Barrancoso River. The fishing this time of year can be truly astounding.
- Absolutely MONSTEROUS rainbow trout! It is not uncommon to land multiple double digit rainbow trout a day with chances at fish in the 20’s.
- With excellent food and comfortable accommodations, this is a trip of a lifetime!
- The fishing season in Argentina is October through May
- Peak times are November through mid-January
- All the guides and camp staff are the best of the best and take care of you every step of the way.