Remote, Fly-in Alaska Fly Fishing Adventure
Are You Ready for an Alaska Fishing Adventure?
This is a six day, Alaskan Fishing Excursion. Fly-In and out in float planes, and float down miles and miles of untouched wild and scenic fish filled river. This Alaska backcountry river excursion is among the most sought after fishing trips available anywhere in the world.
- Take a float plane ride and land in a mountain lake
- Six day float down miles of untouched wild and scenic fish filled river
- King salmon, sockeye salmon, silvers, rainbow trout, brown trout, and grayling with the possibility for chum salmon, and pike
- The best time for this fishing trip is June through September
- Adventure rafting, your mobile camp rides along while you site fish for a variety of species
- Huge daily net numbers
- On the fly, the reel, or both
- Cast-and-Blast bear, moose, fishing combos available