Goodnews River Lodge
This lodge is that rare find in the fishing world. Fishing here is like fishing was before the crowds discovered your favorite secret fishing hole. It is the ONLY full service lodge located on the Goodnews River, a three branch wilderness river system about 450 miles from Anchorage, at the edge of the Togiak National Wilderness Reserve and flowing into the Bering Sea in southwest Alaska.
- The only other anglers you’re likely to see are your camp mates!
- Outstanding runs of all 5 species of Pacific Salmon, sea run Dolly Varden, and resident Leopard Rainbow Trout and Grayling.
- Weather is rarely an issue.
- Access the over 490 miles of fishable water via a fleet of high speed jet boats.
- Guests stay in either one of 10 heated high tech elevated Weatherport tent/cabins fortwo.
- Gourmet meals are served in the Dining Hall.
- A week long Fishing Adventure from Wednesday to Wednesday.